Bronson HE-D Pro Series
The Bronson HE-D Pro transformer (110 volt – 220-240 volt) can be used to run American and Japanese products in UK, Europe and Asia. The HE-D series of voltage converters provide a professional stabilized continuous power output for 100-110 volt devices to be powered in 220-240 volt countries.
Applications of the HE-D Pro: HE-D Pro series is suitable for sound studio applications (extremely low noise / vibration output) as well as home and office applications where noise (electrical buzz) is a problem. Additionally, it is also fitted perfectly for use within you home or your office: HE-D series features energy saving Toroidal Core Technology reducing standby & load consumption to minimal levels.
- Use American and Japanese 100-110 Volt electric devices in UK and Europe on 220-240 Volt power supply.
- High efficiency Toroidal Core technology produces clean and stable 100-110V output power with high conversion efficiency and very low standby consumption.
- Low noise & vibration in standby and under load: Suitable for pro audio studio and home and office.
- AC Input Voltage: 220 – 240
- AC Output Voltage: 100-110
- Input: EU Schuko Standard Plug / UK Standard Plug*
- Output: 4 USA sockets (NEMA) for 2-pin or 3-pin plugs, each equipped with a surge protector
- surge protection
- current overload protection of input and all outputs
For ideal performance the continuous load should be approximately 50-75% of the maximum converter rating, this will provide the best conversion efficiency results and longer lifespan of the product.
Do not exceed the maximum continuous power rating (80% of Maximum Peak Rating) for more than 30minutes.
Do not exceed the maximum total power rating (overload protection feature will cause automatic shutdown in total current overload).
Multiple devices can be connected to the HE-D converter and connection of a power strip with additional devices is possible but the combined consumption of all connected devices must be less than the power ratings of your HE-D converter.
CAUTION NOTE: Not all devices are compatible with voltage converters due to electrical frequency (Hz) issues. Before buying a voltage converter, please contact the device manufacturer to clarify the suitability of the product for use with a voltage converter.
|Input Voltage||220 – 240 Volts|
|Output Voltage||110 – 120 Volts|
|Input Voltage Plug Type||EU Schuko Standard Plug / UK Standard Plug*|
|Output Sockets||4 USA sockets (NEMA) for 2-pin or 3-pin plugs, each equipped with a surge protector|
|Overcurrent Protection||Breaker Switch|
|Switch Type||Breaker Switch|
|Dimensions||L: 28.5 cm; W: 22.0 cm; H: 16.6 cm|
- Maximum power rating (load capacity): 4000 Watts
- Continuous load capacity**: 3200 Watts
- VA Rating: 4000 VA
- Weight: 11.55 kg
- Price: 174.00 €
- Maximum power rating (load capacity): 5000 Watts
- Continuous load capacity**: 4000 Watts
- VA Rating: 5000 VA
- Weight: 12.3 kg
- Price: 238.50 €
* The unit comes (depending on the model) either with an IEC cable with EU Schuko plug (input) and an EU Schuko socket (output) OR with an IEC cable with a UK plug (input) and a UK socket (output). Please choose the right model according your appliances and outlets.
** Maximum power in continuous operation (more than 30minutes)
- Weight: 11.55 kg
- Lang-DE: /spannungswandler/bronson-he-d-pro/
Exactly to specifications.
I communicated query, was answered promptly, the website was informative. Delivery was prompt and well packaged. The key point is; this device allows me to use electrical appliances from Japan or the USA with confidence.