Bronson PT 200: The compact travel adapter for US devices
You want to operate electronic devices from the USA or Japan also in Europe? Then watch out! If the device is not designed for operation on the European 220-240V mains, it can break! The problem can be solved easily with the Bronson PT 200 voltage converter.
The PT 200 can be connected to virtually any power supply and reliably converts 220-240V voltage into 110V voltage. It has two American NEMA outlets that allow you to safely and reliably operate your US devices up to 200 watts in Europe.
Convince yourself of the Bronson PT 200 and order today.
- CONNECTION: to mains 220-240V and 100-120V. With the Bronson PT 200, you also operate your US devices on European, Asian and African networks.
- SROM OUT: 2 110V AC US Plug sockets for powering and charging devices with a total output of up to 200 watts.
- WITH 4 USB CONNECTORS (2.4 amps, combined maximum current of all 4 ports 6.2 amps) for fast charging of tablets, smartphones etc.
- COMPACT SIZES (12.6 x 7.4 x 3.2 cm) and light weight (310g) make this travel adapter the ideal companion on the go.
- 3 PLUG ADAPTERS (AU, UK and USA) allow easy connection to outlets in Australia, United Kingdom and the United States.
Bronson PT 200: Functions
At the top of the Bronson PT 200 are two grounded 110 Volt USA sockets. If the input voltage is 110 volts, the voltage will not be converted so that you can use the voltage converter in 110V countries as a travel adapter and multi-plug connector.
The Bronson PT 200 has 4 USB ports with 2.4 amps per output and a combined maximum current of up to 6.2 amps for all outputs.
Bronson PT 200: Operation
The travel adapter is operated via a commercially available grounded EU Schuko cold device cable. For connection in Great Britain, Australia and America, 3 corresponding plug adapters are included.
You can connect multiple devices to the Bronson PT 200 at the same time. But make sure that the total rated power of all connected devices never exceeds the maximum power of the Bronson Travel Adapter of 200 Watts.
Attention! Not all devices are compatible with a voltage converter. Before purchasing a voltage transformer, please contact the manufacturers of the equipment you want to connect and ask them if they can be operated with a voltage converter.
Please also note that hairdryers, hair dryers, kitchen appliances and appliances with a motor typically have a capacity of more than 200 watts and therefore can not be operated with this travel adapter. To operate these devices, it is best to use Bronson Energy transformers with a higher wattage rating.
- Bronson PT 200 voltage transformer
- EU Schuko Power Cord
- 3 plug adapters: AU, UK and USA
- Practical bag for traveling
- Output power: 200 watts
- Input voltage: AC 100 – 240 volts
- Output voltage: AC 110 – 120 volts
- USB output power: 4 times 2.4 amps, a maximum of 6.2 amps
- Weight: 0.31 kg
- Width: 7.4 cm
- Depth: 12.6 cm
- Height: 3.2 cm
- Lang-DE: /spannungswandler/bronson-pt-200/